Walther Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I'm looking for those with actual hands on experience with the SW99 in .45 acp to tell what they think of it. I already have a couple of P99s in .40 and have a few 1911s, and I'm wondering if this piece would be a nice "middle ground" pistol. None of my local shops has one to lay hands on... Is that a clue?

Thanks!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I got to shoot one and loved it. Having large hands and it felt great to me. I've tried for months to find one to buy with no luck. I am going to a gun show next week with any luck they will have one.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got my lightly "pre-owned" SW99 .45 today and REALLY like it. It's pretty funny too that I have better luck shooting it than with my Kimbers! (Ultra and Custom sizes)
To me, it's a perfect hybrid of the "big ball" .45 with the familiar "AS" controls of the P99 at a fraction of the cost to boot.

ylide: You're not going to like this... $335 shipped, $5 FFL fee to catch it. (Gotta love Texas)

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=38628207

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.