Walther Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the SW99 on hold at my gunshop. I have only had one .45 (a CZ75B, but never even shot it).

I have an ASAI One-Pro that I am receiving today and so thought another .45 would be in order. Is the SW99 a good choice?

· Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did some trading of the dupes and pistols that I have just put away in the safe and added a SW99, the One-Pro, a Steyr M40, a CZ85 Compact in .40 and a SIG 220. I also got a P7PSP that I think is one of the most accurate pistol that I personally have shot and have another on the way (I think I will pretty one up).

I did part with the Sphinx AT2000P, though.

I saw a One-Pro stainless soem time ago and was not quick enough to close a deal and so have been looking for one. This one is blue and considerably lighter in weight than the other one. The trigger on it is unbelieveable--about #2-3 and you woudl think that you were firing a cap-gun.

My collection is becoming the wierd and unusual.

· Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was available in both.  Mine is AS, but all of the new ones are in the S&W version of QA only.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.