Walther Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across these for cheap at a Local Gun Show so I took a swing.Any info on them is greatly appreciated.As You can see they aren’t actually White,More of a Ivory.They are heavier than the standard Black Grips and fit my PPK/S .32 Perfectly.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,510 Posts
Ivory they ain't (mold marks on the back) but they are simply beautiful. Perhaps bakelite rather than current plastic?

If you get bored with them, let us know!
Moon

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know they are not Elephant Ivory,I was just using the term to explain the Color.My main question is if these are Factory Walther Grips(not aftermarket)?

·
Registered
846 Posts
Well they were offered on pre-war Walther PPs, so I don't see why the option would not have been available on engraved blued PP in the post-war period. They are handsome grips and the Walther banner is trademarked.

Attachments

·
Registered
577 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,298 Posts
I came across these for cheap at a Local Gun Show so I took a swing.Any info on them is greatly appreciated.As You can see they aren’t actually White,More of a Ivory.They are heavier than the standard Black Grips and fit my PPK/S .32 Perfectly.
Way to to Carbondrz.....they DO look good....Who cares where or who made them....sounds like the price was right, they fit your pistol and you like em'. That's all that matters.

·
Super Moderator
7,510 Posts
Always like the dried milk knobs in a VW Beetle, and ivory (real or imagined) grips on handguns.
The OP's grips look factory and fit just fine. What's not to like?
Moon

·
Super Moderator
7,510 Posts
Maybe issued to the Ski Troops similar to our 10th Mountain’s Snow Dragon stocks? :rolleyes:
Off topic but in a similar vein; local shop had a Topper top break with a chrome receiver and a camoed everything else....
We now return to our regular scheduled programming...
Moon

·
Registered
102 Posts
I’ve got a set of white Walther grips on one of my PP’s. As I recall, the factory grips had nickel hardware.

Those look pretty nice.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts