Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Large

Votes: 4 13.8%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which grip do you use? I ask becuase the small one fits my hand the best, but as I go larger, I am able to more comfortably move my hand higher. I'm sure you all know the benefits of having your hand up higher. So therein lies my dilemma...

·
Registered
35 Posts
I used to own an SW990L in 45. The grip on the 45 is a fair amount larger than the 40 and 9. I really liked that grip. When I got my P99 I liked the medium grip, but decided to try the large. The large feels pretty good too, but I prefer the medium grip as it feels good in the hand, giving the pistol a svelte feel t match its svelte looks. JMHO.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I was using the medium size for about the past 6 months. I changed to the small one about 2 weeks ago to improve my grip which resulted in better trigger control for me.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I started with the medium, tried the small for a while, then went back to the medium. The small made the gun easier and more comfortable to hold, but the medium had more contact surface with the palm and made the recoil more tolerable.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
My P99 came with two mediums and a large.

The large is a hideous thing, and if it wasn't a Walther part I would have tossed it into the garbage can. As it is I'll keep it just to say I have one.

The Medium seems to work well for me, one of these days I'll try a small, but everytime I change something on my pistol, like the sights - it's never an improvement!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts