Walther Forums banner

Which front sight works best for you? - Elevation accuracy...

Votes: 0 0.0%

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the range today, after changing my front sight from #4 to #5.  Wow!  What a difference!  I was wondering which one works the best for you...

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hiviz with white outlined (Euro) rear sight ! The height is perfect to me (shooting S&B 9x19mm FMJ). Just place the green dot in the cup ....

·
Registered
23 Posts
I was excited to see my P99 40 came with all those choices, a little disappointed that whatever came installed on the pistol put 'em dead on at 10 yards with 155 grain ammo. Guess I'll never get to change one out. But it was a thoughtful touch.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hay ET, did the euro whiteoutlined sight come on yours or did yu have toorder it.
Mine has the dots but I really pick up a box rear sight like glock has on their pistols.So I might like to try to pick one up??
Thanks JB

·
Registered
306 Posts
JBA,

as I purchased my P99 here in Belgium - Europe, my gun is 100 % German made and it came out of the box with the Euro rear sight. If I'm not mistaken, you can order this item at Earl's (that's where I got my HiViz Tacsight).

·
Registered
263 Posts
If you are shooting low and want to raise the point of impact use a shorter front sight.

If you're shooting too far to the right, the rear shight should be shifted left and vice versa.

I got confused with this as well. What helped me to finally understand it was to draw it out on a piece of paper. Hope this helps!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts