Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black, OD, & Sand

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this poll question was worth updating for the 05 year. I personally love the OD (.40 S&W).

·
Registered
189 Posts
I'm also a big fan of the OD .40 "AS" config.

ShipWreck, you could go "Frankenwalther" and start swapping parts around to make one. It would be rather expensive if you had to use two whole pistols to do it though.
There was that guy in Germany selling frames for like $65 US, but the BATFE is all over him, from what I read on another forum.

Here's his site just for giggles:

http://www.germanguns.de/export/guns/p99/partsp99/p99parts.htm

·
Registered
65 Posts
yea id like one in green for that price.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm in the market for a P99 in 9mm with the AS trigger. I found a guy willing to sell me a green one (black slide) that is a pre-2004 model, excellent condition with only a hundred rounds through it. I really don't want green, I want black, but I'm thinking about getting it anyway. Do you think I could easily find someone with a black one who wanted to trade?

·
Registered
189 Posts
I'm thinking you mean a trade of the whole pistol, right? You might try a post in the "Trading Post" section of this board. If you wanted one brand new I just saw some earlier this week.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]For those looking for a Walther P99 AS in black, Qty 2 - 9mm, Qty 1 - .40S&W, and Qty 1 - 9mm COMPACT, my local dealer (Plano, TX) has them in the display case for $589. These guys are NOT known for having the best price in the world, but they are reputable and a "real" dealer.

http://www.bullettrapinc.com/

FWIW, I have no affiliation with them other than using their indoor range.

I'm a big fan of the olive drab color. I was looking for black at first like you, but the OD really grew on me.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Same here, turned down two Greens in search of a black. Was looking for a 40 and have a black 9mm. We all like what we like but when I saw my friends Green, the Black idea went right out the window and now it's a Green one. I now like it better than my Black 9mm. If you have only seen the Green in pictures, IMHO they look much better in person. PS: CDNN Has the Green 40 for about $450.00. The cool thing is it is all German. Called today. The slide is stamped with the Smith and Wesson as the importer but the slide and barrel have the German Eagle - N proofmarks. It's a Single/Double Action which I assume is AS though no AS stampings.

Rockets Out...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts