Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a Springco recoil reduction system. I have a Q5 match. I am trying to figure out if the red spring or new white spring will be better for reducing recoil on STANDARD 9MM 115 GRAIN FACTORY LOADS. No reloads will be shot through this gun, just simply looking to reduce some recoil for faster follow up shots.

red spring part number - 19168

white spring part number - 19170

Thanks in advance

NOTE that I emailed Alan and the white spring in the new and improves version of the older yellow spring for minor power factor loads.

·
Premium Member
13,800 Posts
I am trying to figure out if the red spring or new white spring will be better for reducing recoil on STANDARD 9MM 115 GRAIN FACTORY LOADS. No reloads will be shot through this gun, just simply looking to reduce some recoil for faster follow up shots.
Did you ask Alan 'this' question?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you ask Alan 'this' question?
yes I did, he advised me he only had a ppq in .45 to test so he was not 100% sure. He said to buy both and see which performed better, so before I did that just wanted to run it past you guys. I am assuming red will be a better pick since I am not shooting anything subsonic.

Thanks for all input :D

·
Premium Member
13,800 Posts
But, but....your answer is on the 'Sprinco' order page.

19168 5" Walther PPQ M2 9mm (Includes RED Recoil Spring)

19170 5" Walther PPQ M2 9mm Q5 Match (Includes White Recoil Spring for Minor PF Loads)

So, if you're going to be shooting standard ammo, then you'll need the RED spring.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts