Walther Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just picked up a P99c yesterday and quite enjoy shooting it. The gun came with two magazines, one with the finger extension, and one with just a flat bottom(as I assume they all do). Shooting with the magazine with the finger extension is great, however, the flat bottom one just isn't going to happen. Is it possible to purchase just the little extension piece to add to my flat bottom magazine? I'd hate to have to buy a whole new magazine just for that little part.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Apparently Earl's carries them, but with a $25 minimum order on a $10 part, I'd like to find somewhere else if possible.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'd give S&W a call. That where I got mine for my SW99. It seems that any part with Walther on it is 3-4 times more expensive.

·
Registered
78 Posts
This place is bad news.....I had an experiance some time ago and when I questioned as to when the item would be in he went on a rant and bascially told me he did not have to sell items to a guy like me that was a pest ... Called me a Fnnn A hole ...just asked a simple question....Funny part was he kept giving me boggs UPS tracking numbers all the time... Then it took me 4 months to get my money back. BAD BAD BAD STAY AWAY.:mad:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Kennedy poor service?

I read the other posts about this place, but my own individual experience was pretty good. Maybe it depends on what items you order? My order was for 2 finger extensions for a minimal amount of money. Price was fair and delivery was within 7-10 days.... Most of these items are speciality items you can't get at local shop, and sometimes cheaper price means having to wait a little more. Depends on how much your patience is worth I guess. Some impulse buyers will pay double to get something today.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not the greatest news to hear, but in the end, it was $15, and I charged it to my credit card, so if worse comes to worst, I can go there.

Hopefully no problems will be had though.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have dealt with them several times for different items and never had a problem. Yes, they do charge your credit card before they ship, but I always got the items within what I considered a reasonable time frame.

Ron

·
Registered
361 Posts
Wish I would have spotted it sooner for you guys ... I just happened to come across it listed on Midway as I was looking for a set of night sights. Midway doesn't have much to offer us P99 folks, but they have a significant parts supply for the SW99. If some of that stuff is interchangable like the mag floor plates, you can save significant $$$ if you don't mind the SW logo.

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
Is this not the same part only for a SW99 from Midway? If it is, this is a much better cost ($3.99 ish). I could be wrong though, as I don't own a 99C

http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=816664&t=11082005
U da man. I jut ordered one.

Be aware that there are TWO S&H charges. So, 1 costed me $9.61 total

$3.79
Postage, Handling & Insurance: $2.82
Special Handling: $3.00
Sales Tax: $0.00
Adjustments: - $0.00
NRA "Round-Up" Contribution: $0.00

Grand Total: $9.61

·
Registered
361 Posts
Why does midway charge so much in shipping??? I was going to buy some RIG grease from there about 5-6 months ago and on a $3 product they wanted almost $10 in shipping. Do they have a minimum order??? If not, that is just insane! Still cheaper to buy from them than the other website listed, but that is ridiculous.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Why does midway charge so much in shipping??? I was going to buy some RIG grease from there about 5-6 months ago and on a $3 product they wanted almost $10 in shipping. Do they have a minimum order??? If not, that is just insane! Still cheaper to buy from them than the other website listed, but that is ridiculous.
Midway adds a surcharge of $3.00 for orders less than $25. Default shipping is generally UPS ground which runs a a minimum $8-9.00. If you have a light weight item [less than 2-3#] you can specify USPS delivery which might run $3-4. Midway clobbers you on back orders with double shipping but if the orginal order was >$25 you won't be charged an additional $3 when the back order comes in. Shop around, sometimes Brownell's, Graf, or even Cabela's is cheaper on some items.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts