Walther Forums banner

Where to find P5compact?

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  snipershot1944 
#1 ·
I want to add to my classic Walther "collection" (P1, P1 Manurhin, P4, and P5) with a P5 compact.

I cruise the LGS in the area (north of Seattle, WA) and look online at Gunbroken.

And here in the classifieds of course (plus my other regular forums).

But I'm wondering where else I should be looking. Any particular dealers, web sites, auction houses, etc?

I've got a Sig P226 that's now "extra" and a S&W .22 617 I'm not shooting so those would either be sold or used as trade fodder.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

#2 ·
I want to add to my classic Walther "collection" (P1, P1 Manurhin, P4, and P5) with a P5 compact.

I cruise the LGS in the area (north of Seattle, WA) and look online at Gunbroken.

And here in the classifieds of course (plus my other regular forums).

But I'm wondering where else I should be looking. Any particular dealers, web sites, auction houses, etc?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
That depends on whether you buy your ammo at Walmart. If you are known to be a good customer at the LGS in your area, and you have good relationships, you can ask them to call you first if a P5 Compact comes in. It does work.

M

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.