Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it that hard to find people? After picking up a P99, I wanted to get a PPK/S. After a work week or searching, I am not able to find any new ones on Gun Broker.

Does anyone have any insight?

Thanks.

·
Registered
349 Posts
There are several Interarms blue PPK/S pistols on Gunbroker, including one that I am selling. If you want the S&W version, the seller Wholesalehunter has one on GB right now.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Given that Interarms has been out of business for a number of years, you won't find a NIB Interarms pistol. There are plenty of NIB S&W versions on Gunbroker, Auction Arms, and Guns America.
That isn't entirely true. Keep your eyes out on those sites. I've seen several NIB Interarms Walthers in the last year or so. Rare, and more spendy, but not completely non-existent. I went ahead and got myself a slightly used one, and am perfectly happy with it.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Maybe not but you'll literally find hundreds of used but like new Interarms Walthers for every NIB.

That isn't entirely true. Keep your eyes out on those sites. I've seen several NIB Interarms Walthers in the last year or so. Rare, and more spendy, but not completely non-existent. I went ahead and got myself a slightly used one, and am perfectly happy with it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thanks, only one of those is the PPK/S. The one you did find slipped through my searches I guess because they spelled blue "blu". But i don't think it's a DA/SA firearm.

I'll give them a call Sunday. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
6,722 Posts
PPK/S Search

They're easy to find around Colombus Ohio. Saw two new S&W .380 PPK/S pistols at Vance's...one stainless and one blue. They also had two blue PPK's and a 25th Anniversary PPK. There's two other shops with a stainless PPK/s in stock. Guess you live in the wrong town...or maybe the right one...depending how you feel about S&W Walthers... ;)

Milspec
-------------------
Walther PP - E/WaA359. Late 1944 production. Excellent quality w/wartime finish & original wood grips. :)

S&W Walther PPK/S - Late 2004 production. Last ditch quality w/wartime finish & original plastic grips. ;)

·
Registered
361 Posts
I went to a gunshow in Louisville, KY today and I saw more PP's, PPK's, PPK/S' than ever thought existed. This is supposed to one of the largest gun shows in the nation (I have no idea if it is or not, but the announcer on the PA sure liked to say it was the largest). I swear I must have seen at least 20 brand new S&W's on display. At least 15-20 boxed Like New Interarms. At least 100 unboxed PPK's varied manufacture. Including PP, PPK, PPK/S I would just guess there at least 250 on display. I saw one PP 22 cal on "sale" for $4500.

Anyway to get back on topic. I know there are blue PPK/S' out there. I have seen several today and found links for them online. I don't know if they will ship, but Evan's Firearms in Lexington, KY had 2 brand new blue S&W's on sale today for $480 if I remember correctly.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts