Walther Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen or heard from Pilotsteve lately? It's been a month and a half since he's posted.

·
Premium Member
8,647 Posts
Both Steve and UE and been away lately.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
He's on a secret mission testing the new PPK that is scheduled to come out on New Years Day.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
The Mods have no particular commitment to this place, nor are their services particularly necessary on a forum which receives so little traffic, and in which the rules aren't strictly nor consistently enforced to begin with.

That being said, why worry about Pilotsteve when he's only been gone less than two months? Searcher451 hasn't posted here in almost 2 years!

·
Read Only
5,165 Posts
Searcher Bill is doing a book, he'll be back by and by, I'm sure.

That said, I hope Steve is alright..he's a good guy, and his words have weight and volume like few..

·
Premium Member
8,647 Posts
Bill left with notice and informed us that he would be leaving.

I'll get in touch with Steve this weekend and make sure everything is OK.
Doug could be on a cruise.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
“People are saying” that Steve and Doug are visiting Bill in the hinterlands of the Pacific Northwest, and from there they are heading across the pond to see Tanfoglio’s latest acquisitions at the Walther Castle :)

·
Premium Member
8,647 Posts
Heard Back From Pilotsteve

I heard back from Pilotsteve. He has been extremely busy. He has been given additional job responsibilities and expanded services as a veteran's agent to three more towns.

That must be a huge case load...he says all is well past being overworked :) and he is going deer hunting today (Sunday) temps in the 20 and Mauser slung on the shoulder.

·
Read Only
5,165 Posts
Yeah, he moved to a less restrictive state some time back. Glad to hear he's able to deer hunt, too. I'm all for it, though I don't go myself anymore...just don't like the taste of deer meat, so no point in killing one. ;)

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for following up Olsoul. I hated to even start this thread but I can't help but worrying when my mc riding buds don't show up in the usual spots.

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Things are hectic in most VA hospitals and clinics these days.
Great doctors and most nurses are on the ball.
Many clerical staff and some nurses need an attitude adjustment as to what constitutes a proper daily work effort.
Just makes everybody else work harder until the trash is thrown out!!!
Good help is hard to find.

Might even build a guitar for one of my doctors that says he has chops. :D
I’m only three years behind as is. :eek::D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts