Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a PPQ 22 back in sept 2020 using the IOP order form with walther. I got an acknowledgement that they recived my order and not a peep since. No replies to emails or voice mails.

I ended up getting a P22Q last week and after shooting it for the first time, Im less than impressed. I plan on returning the P22Q and refocusing on the PPQ 22.

Id love to thave the LE version for less $ with 3 mags, but since I havent heard from Walther I dont know if that will happen. Id be happy with a non LE version so I have the gun and I will just find mags on my own. Anyone have any leads on where I can find a PPQ 22 online? Non CA compliant version. I dont live in that commie state!

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
I was lucky to get mine (5") back in June, before all this C19 BS took off.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ordered mine last September. Almost thought about getting the P22Q but what Im seeing on the interwebs, I should just hold out longer. I did notice that the PPQ22 is no longer shown on Walthers site......... Discontinued??????????

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I see that its listed on Walther's site, but Walther doesnt sell directly from their site - and those listed dealers just mean they carry Walther's in general. Not specifically the PPQ 22 or if they did that they would be in stock. Which is why I asked the question in the first place. Gun.deals doesnt have it, my local LGS doesnt have it, regular online stores I check dont have it.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Yes, I see that its listed on Walther's site, but Walther doesnt sell directly from their site - and those listed dealers just mean they carry Walther's in general. Not specifically the PPQ 22 or if they did that they would be in stock. Which is why I asked the question in the first place. Gun.deals doesnt have it, my local LGS doesnt have it, regular online stores I check dont have it.
Sorry - that was a reply to post #5, from Egondor, saying it was no longer listed on Walther's site and it may be discontinued. I edited the post to show the quote in my reply.

Didn't mean to get your hopes up...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts