1. Lock your doors and windows at night
2. Be aware during the day
3. Watch out for fake delivery guys/gals these days
4. Carry in the house if it works for you
5. Get a dog
6. Have a light and a loaded larger (to take up recoil) pistol at the bedside kept in a safe manner
7. Teach other responsible adults about all the above in your house
8. Plant a few other locked pieces around
9. Practice situational awareness.
10. Use the right ammo for your situation.
11. Vote wisely
And it's a G17, gen 5 with light and extra mag right now. Nothing fancy, just easy for everyone to use.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.