Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
produced either by Walther or an after-market company? Except the P99 in .45ACP Everyone knows that everyone wants one of those.

I'd like to see complete wooden grip panels for the P99. By removing the bumps on the grip and molding two grip screw bushings into the grip. It would widen the grip somewhat, but I could live with it. They would still have to be pretty thin panels.

I would imagine that Nill would be the only supplier if Walther ever did anything like this.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yes, a rail that will take non-Walther lights, lasers, ect.

I have a extra M3 I would love to use, but it just sits in the safe, the other one being on my M4 carbine....

·
Registered
124 Posts
Reduced weight, competition trigger kits assemblies for the standard and QA models of the P99. -An Armorer's Manual would also be good.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I want them to make the "Big Bore" that they started to tinker with, but never went to production.

I'd also like to see them get back into the rifle business again.  I don't mean the .22's.  I want .308, .30-06, .300WM.  All extremely accurate, of course.

I'd love to have a WA2000, but where to get $18,000

·
Registered
37 Posts
Rail thing is a definite.

Also, the little problem of the magazine not wanting to be a full 10 with the slide closed... little annoying since you got to slap the mag to get it to seat....

Hmmm.... what else.... Ah.... well, a slide cut for a lefty so the shells eject to the port side instead of starboard would be nice... my bro would appreciate that...

Armorer's manual would be nice too.

·
Registered
21 Posts
yep adaptor from walther cut to the standar glock style. i would also like sommeone to comme out with a stronger spring to reduce the recoil.

·
Registered
178 Posts
dittos on the M3/M6 adapter or else an Insight light that would directly fit onto the existing rail

·
Registered
37 Posts
Wolff has a stronger recoil spring coming out very soon....

·
Registered
382 Posts
are we talking about ONLY the P99 or all Walthers?

In that case, id like to see:
a .32 and .380 polymer gun thats the same size as the p22.
I love the P22, itd make a great CCW, but alas , too small a caliber.........

Also, id like to see a "modern" PP series......

Basically a PPK, with a polymer frame, possibly change setup to lock breech so you can actually have a 9mm chambered weapon but the size of a PPK..........
again KEEPING all of the same lines and shapes of the original PP series, just polymer frames and tenifer coated slides....

·
Registered
306 Posts
a .22lr conversion kit for the P99. The P22 is a nice gun, but I would prefer the conversion kit for my P99. Anyone knows about a manufacturer planning to produce this ?

·
Registered
37 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]In that case, id like to see:
a .32 and .380 polymer gun thats the same size as the p22.
I love the P22, itd make a great CCW, but alas , too small a caliber.........
That was the first thing that myself and a buddy had thought when we got our P22's...a .32 would be a pretty good carry/back-up piece. As long as the bugs are worked out of it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
A 22 conversion kit is one of the best accessorys one can have. Lots of cheap trigger time.
And Walther Should polish or smooth these triggers AT THE FACTORY. Lots of new lookers are turned off before they really give the pistol a good look. And the more of them Walther sells the more the accessery market will grow.
Seems to me an Armorers manual should be availible for any firearm.
And checkered front strap and rear strap for a more secure grip. My main grip about any poly pistol is their slick grip.
And unlike most, I wish they would take that rail off and just make it thinner, smaller and round it out. Mines a ccw and the less to go IWB in the pants the better.
Also I would like to see some type of set up to change the mag release to a push button type.
Just an after thought, it would be fun to see a long slide version to go against the G34/35 models in compatition.

·
Registered
306 Posts
If a manufacturer considers a group order for a Weaver style rail adaptor for the P99, you can count me in.  
(Earl's .....?)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yes, the .22 LR conversion would be great!
I have a P22, but of course, it just isn't the same feelas my P99, being 75% scale, mechanically different, etc.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The Weaver style rail adapter will be here from Sidearmor in time. Patience.
Also Bar-Sto continues to make .357SIG barrels for the .40 cal P99 on special runs now and then.

·
Registered
43 Posts
A 'fixed' Wilson Combat-style rear sight that overhangs the rear of the slide for an UNcluttered, extended sight picture/radius.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts