Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so I have a total of 6 Walthers now.... and I shoot them all.... I have some extra $$$ and was wondering what you guys think....

1. SS Interarms .380 PPK NIB
2. P22 AE date code .. matching to my G22 rifle... the bue-grey...
3. put $$ down for a Beretta CX4
4. put cash away... and safe up for some H&K's I want.. (USC and P7) or other guns that I don't have neough cash for

·
Registered
471 Posts
I'll take door number four please Gene... No wait! Number two... Hold on a minute I'm thinking......
4,....2,... no 4...
Ok, it'll be number......

no

yes

I got it! I'll close my eyes and point!

That one!!!>>>>>>>

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahahha
Well I got one more option that I have forgotten about......
Walther PP Super(police 9x18) damn that thing looks so good.... and cheaper than the H&K....
but I want a NIB P7.. before they skyrocket....

allright I ponder a few nights...

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ehehehehehe
you suck Mambro
..... trying to talk me into spending even more $$ on guns !!!!!!

If I get the Cx4Px4..... I know the Px4 Storm is shortly to follow  

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The G22 os the only one so far

*edit
but the Cx4 won't be going skyhigh in price as the P7 or the H&K USC..... grrrrrrrr

I better but a lot of cash in savings !!!!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Exactly... the Cx4 is a lot of fun for the money. The match up with the Px4 makes for "The Perfect Storm" too.

To annoy you even further, I'll tell you I just picked up an EOTech 552 for it this week.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hehehehhe

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well ... I did it
I ran across a AB date code P7M8 with 200 rounds through it.. LNIB....
it was loacal... so no shipping or transfer fees to pay.....

Now that I got a offer on my house in Missouri..... the next thing will bethe Cx4.....

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Have you seen the ads for the new Beretta RX4 Storm? It is chambered for .223, has a 5 position retractable stock, M1913 top rail, adjustable sights and uses M16 mags...only problem is that it is for LEO.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
damn no I have not... maybe we can get the retractable stock for the Cx4 too

ummm I just send of the FFL for my PP super though... god I can't wait to get that one....

·
Registered
83 Posts
Uncut, if you don't already have one, get a H&K P7M8. As a squeeze cocker, it presents an entirely different shooting experience than any other handgun. Also, they are an investment as they continue to accelerate in value and cult status!

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Done and over with.... got the P7M8 like 2 weeks back.....
on impulse .. it was local.....
and yesterday I sent off a moneyorder for my PP super with (original) woodgrips....
I can't at this point confirm they are original since the seller is not the original owner of the PP super... but somebody over at the P38 forum told me they were.... so I will wait and see....  the seller said he baught a collection from a older Gentleman....and there is no other grips... this is the 106th PP super of the line.....
and if all goes well I will own a new PPSuper in .380ACP (9mm kurtz) by the end of next month.....

My PP Super

1 - 20 of 22 Posts