Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wondered if anyone could give some suggestions of holsters that fit other pistols that also fit the P-99 or of other pistols, for example, Glocks or Sigs with the same profile?

Often I will run across used holsters or holsters that are not available for the P-99 and since I don't have these other pistols, have no idea what model has a similar shape or profile.

Thanks

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nocturnal,

Yes, for example some of the Glock holsters fit my CZ100 perfectly, as does theDon Hume JIT for the Beretta 92.  They also fit the P-99, but it is a bit wider and bigger than the 100.
I I understand that the Bianchi Accumold paddle holster #11 also fits, as do many other holsters for the Glock G-19

I was going to check the P-99 for these holsters but thought soemone with other pistols may have done some work for me.

Jehsa,

Thansk, I will watch that one.

Happy New Year to all

·
Registered
539 Posts
Cigarman, I was just being funny. Well, trying to be anyway :) It's a good question of course. You would hope that holster manufacturers all have comprehensive fit-lists but the smaller shops will have a hard time keeping up with all the guns that are available. Knowing what Glock the P99 fits like would be helpful.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahh, Nocturnal,

I was in one of my rare serious modes. Our oldest kitty, Nittany JoPA (she was my Wife's companion before we met, so I accept no responsiblity for that name), is now 18+ years old and breathing her last, very quietly on a guest bed in our house. She has been a great mouser with a pleasant demeanor, and is constant companion to the Lady-in-Red --never a trip to the Vet or more than an occassional snezze.

Needless to say, there is a somber mood around here. So my apologies for missing the joke.

In any event, it may be interesting to compile our own list of compatible holsters. Lets' do some reaserch and make a list.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Cigarman, sorry to hear your kitty is about to pass on to the great mouse filled field in the sky. No need to appologize at all. We have two cats at home and we would be very sad indeed if anything happened to them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts