Walther Forums banner

What is your All-Time Fav Walther variation/version?

• P99 A/S 9mm

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • P99 A/S 40 cal

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • P99 Q/A 9mm

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • P99 Q/A 40 cal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • P99c 9mm

• P99c 40 cal

• SW99 9mm

• SW99 40 cal

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • SW990L (either 40 cal or 9mm)

• P990/P99 DAO

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What is your all-time fav Walther P99 variation?

(I know some of U have several, but what is your FAVORITE?!?!?!)

(I was limited to 10 items in the poll software, so I had to do some combinations)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I gotta go with my favorite and my first polymer pistol. It's the gun I keep by my nightstand. It's never failed me yet. Great gun.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Boy, that was a tough one...I really like my compact but for overall size and ease of shooting I just had to go with the full size. Maybe you next poll would involve you favorite pistol pairings....like the full-size and a compact or say a compact and a Kel-tec...that one is among my most favorite.:D

·
Registered
97 Posts
I like the 9mm in AS. I prefer the original design however. Nothing wrong with the new design, I just like the "classic."

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Well, it was a tough one for me too.......
while the P99/AS in 9mm is the best shooting P99 IMHO
I voted for the P99/DAO..... and that due to looks alone....I love the slide with no decocker on it... also do I like the trigger.... just looks way cool

·
Patron
212 Posts
Tough call..............I like the full size 9mm AS and the 99C AS so I voted Compact because that will get carried more.

·
Registered
122 Posts
What, no SW99 45acp option? That would have been my number one. As the poll is structured, I picked the SW99 40.

Out West

·
Registered
20 Posts
I only have the P99 AS .40 cal. I haven't fired any of the other variants but I did consider the AS in 9mm and the SW99 in both 9mm and .40 cal before I selected the P99 AS. Although the SW99 looked and felt great I had to go for the P99 due to the AS trigger (it's so cool :cool: ).

If you're wondering why the .40 over a 9mm, well just because I wanted a bit more power and the .40 recoils like some of the other 9mm's I've shot. I was really impressed how it handled.

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What, no SW99 45acp option? That would have been my number one. As the poll is structured, I picked the SW99 40.

Out West
As I said above - 10 choices was the limit to a poll, unless the admins go in and tweak that setting (I think I went up to 22 or 25 on our site). So, I couldn't fit EVERYTHING in. Sorry. Not unless I combined even more of the choices.

Mine was an easy choice - very easy. Fullsize 9mm A/S. No doubt about it :p

And, while not part of the poll, I like the newer frames over the old style frame.

·
Registered
5 Posts
P99 AS "AD". Full size. Over 3000 rounds and never a problem.
Daily carry and nightstand!:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts