Walther Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to pick up my Walther P99 .40 QA tomorrow and want to check and make sure that everything is there. So whats in the box?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Picked up my qa a couple weeks ago...there were 2 magazines and 2 extra grips in the box and a tool to disassemble the magazines for cleaning.

By the way, the qa trigger is rough at 1st, put several hundred rounds through it and you'll be happy!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So basically

2-Magazines
3-Front Sight Blades
1-Mag Dissasembly tool
2-extra grips

Thanks guys  
I'll make sure everything is there. Kowboy, thanks for the heads up. I plan on breaking it in with about 500 rounds, so that should take care of the trigger

I'll post some pics of it tomorrow

·
Registered
20 Posts
I don't know what the mag disassembly tool is, but I got all that stuff plus a yellow punch, an owners manual, and a hand signed target showing a 2.7inch cluster at 25m.

·
Registered
178 Posts
v65magnafan:

That yellow punch is the mag disassembly tool. It is inserted into the hole in the bottom of the mag.

I could be one off on the sight blades. Not sure if there are 2 or 3 extra.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Melvin

Yes, that part I get: but what I don't get is, who keeps the shell casing? Me?

Is there another shell casing?

What good does it do to send the one and only shell casing to the buyer?

Thanks

Dan

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think someone on THR, said once that in some states the dealer is required to send in the casing at time of purchase. where to I don't know...maybe the warehouse that was in the end of "Indiana Jones and the Temple of doom"..in NC there is no such requirment.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So I went at about noon to pick it up. Everything was in the box and I ended up also purchasing an Uncle Mikes Size 30 Triple Retention Duty Holster which seems to fit the P99 .40 well. Didn't have a chance to get to the range, but I'll try to put some rounds through it sometime this weekend.

And now... the pics

Those are the LEO mags

Just wanted to thank everyone again for the info.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Silent

I just got mine too, (9mm). Rolled slide is the only appearing difference.

Let me (us) know how you make out.

As of yet, I have not had a minute to send even one round down range.

Dan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts