Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Mine's a leather IWB open top by Milt Sparks. Not terribly pretty to look at, but it works teriffic.

·
Registered
202 Posts
+1 on the Don Hume IWB.

S

·
0 Posts
PPK holster

I don't often use the PPK as a CCW, but when I do carry my Kahr MK40, I use the Bianchi #100 Professional inside waistband. My PPK snuggles up even better to that good Italian leather. When I take the PPK to the range and don't want to lug my range bag along, into the # 100 it goes. And it's comfortable. - onetros

·
Registered
214 Posts
Depending on the situation I either use a Galco IWB or a Gould & Goodrich ankle holster. The G&G is a work of art and comfortable.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Left to right, El Paso Saddlery shoulder rig, inside the waistband and outside the waistband holsters. If they're good enough for Doc Holiday, Wyatt Earp and George S. Patton, they're good enough for me. Seriously, the IWB is excellent. It retains its shape for easy reholstering and is very comfortable. The OWB is terrific too, very comfortable. For hand made holsters that will last several lifetimes, I think they're prices are very reasonable. www.epsaddlery.com

I've also got a Galco fanny pack that is terrific and sometimes the Fobus paddle holster works well. I don't believe there is any "do all, be all" holster so I have different ones for different occasions. (I cut the Fobus down because it is also made to accomodate the longer PP slide. It stuck out under my jackets. When I cut it, I had to use new bolts/nuts to secure the bottom).

·
Registered
39 Posts
You can't get any better than Milt Sparks; the VMII or Summer Special - but he has a 9 month waiting list.

My wife uses a Don Hume pocket holster for her PPK/S, and it seems to be very well made.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
The old PP in its new holster.

No Idea who made it or where or when.

All dressed up and nowhere to go til I move to a CCW freindly area.

Russell

·
Registered
8 Posts
I use the Smartcarry most of the time. I just recently bought a kangaroo industries shoulder holster http://www.kangarooind.com. The kangaroo is essentially a belly band worn higher with a strap over the shoulder to hold up the gun. It is comfortable and hides my PPK very well.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts