Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had his videos from Youtube saved but when I went in the other day to view them, they said that they were removed by the poster...anybody know what's up?

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
I do not know - he has not been at handgunforum in a while - he had become an admin there - and now they are down. I do have them saved on my hard drive - but I don't know where he went...

·
Registered
33 Posts
I could use the Trijicon installation video, I went to the gunsmith to quote a price and she said $45.00 for an installation. So I can either watch the installation vid or pay $45.00.....hrmmm, what to choose? :)

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
I do not have a place to host 65MB + files. Sorry.

There was a thread a week or two ago, and someone showed me a way to use a serverto e-mail them to people.

PM me with an e-mail address - whoever wants them. And, later this week when I have the time. I will do it - When it is uploaded - it e-mails a link to the recipient to download it on their end.

I didn't save the site, but I can find the message here to get the site.

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
Well, PM me your e-mail if U want it - I may use the one I used before. If not, I'll try looking at this drop load and see how it works. I'll do it in the next couple of days or so.

·
Registered
118 Posts
It's 8:20EDT and the last one is spent. However--THANKS ShipWreck !

2 outta 3 ain't bad.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Did I miss the window? Whenever I click on the link it reads:

The person who sent you this file has exceeded their download limit

:eek:

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
Did I miss the window? Whenever I click on the link it reads:

The person who sent you this file has exceeded their download limit

:eek:
Maybe there is some sort of daily ratio U cannot exceed - I have a hard time believing they were d/l'd 100 times already, give the traffic here - Who knows. Maybe lurkers got it.

Try again tomorrow maybe....

·
Registered
225 Posts
I can't do it right now, but I can upload the ones I have later and open it up. I'm sure we can keep them available somewhere.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Has anybody contacted Jenglish ??
First I am wondering if he is doing OK... then I also wonder if he might have taken them down for a reason....
I don't wanna spoil anything but maybe they are gone for a reason :eek:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thanks Ship...sure glad you saved them and posted for us. I dont really need'em right now, but I know that I will definitly need em in the future.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts