Walther Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
The following is the message that the Walther Engineering department sent me after I specifically described the particular frame flexing I was experiencing. It is not made up. If anybody would like me to forward the whole e-mail to prove authenticity I would be more than happy to.:
------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Mr. Levi,

The trigger bar has got an indent to minimize rubbing on the right side of the gun. A flexing of the trigger bar can not be avoided. If you feel annoyed I would like to ask you to use a little bit of oil. Without looking at your gun and from what you are writing I think you do not have to be worried.

Sincerely,
XXXXXXXX
Engineering

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now you guys are getting it. Yeah, it is normal. I guess I freaked out about nothing. But, I just wanted to know why since steel frames and glock frames that I've seen do not do this. I think the reason other polymer frame pistols, with the exception of some, do this is because of the heavy double action trigger pull. The DAO pistols, including walther's, probably do not produce enough pressure.

Levi

(Yeah I know NM_99... i'm not an expert....)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.