Walther Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,359 Posts
I think they are a chunk of change. I spent $300 in a laser in the early 1990s. Not, with experience, and am no longer into the laser thing - I think they aren't worth the money. I can see the point of a tac light in a dark sitaution. But, I don't think a laser is worth the money. If ya gotta have 1, there are some cheaper ones U can buy.

· Registered
4,359 Posts
Well, there will be fans of lasers here. And, I am sure they will post. It is kinda cool to go to the range, drop the laser on a spot, and pull the trigger. Be aware that you must sight it in at a specific distance. At any other range but that exact distance, you will shoot either higher or lower than where the laser sits.

Lasers in real life also don't work quite like you see on tv. When you have 1, you will see how much your hand shakes with the dot on the target.

It makes a cool toy, but I think that's all it is good for.

Go to www.cheaperthandirt.com - They have some lasers for $50 or less, I believe (if memory serves correct). You don't want the cheap, cheap, cheap ones that attach to the trigger guard (you can probably get 1 of those for $10) - this will scratch up the finish on the frame. But, I believe they sell some cheap ones that attach to the rails of the gun, assuming that you have standard size picatinny rails

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.