Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ordered a PPK/S in 22 lr and it got here on Friday. From everything I saw and read, everyone got 2 magazines. Ill be calling Walther on Monday to find out but only one came with my new firearm. Has anyone else who has gotten one only received 1 mag or 2?
It's one of the new ones made by Walther and distributed through AR

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
No, the PPK/S .22 only comes with one mag and paper work, but no cleaning rod.

If you want extra mags. Earls Repair has/had them in stock. However, they will be closed until after the 4th of Sept according to their phone message.

·
Premium Member
8,637 Posts
My U PPK/S came with one magazine, a barrel wrench, an allen wrench, 2 extra front sights and a sight pin.

No cleaning rod or target....

·
Registered
621 Posts
You would think Walther could at least enclose a test target. All
the German PPK, PPK/L, PP, and TPH pistols from Germany, and even
the Ranger Arms, U.S. Made, had factory test targets with the pistols
serial numbered on the target....

·
Super Moderator
9,923 Posts
They would include one, but that would entail test firing and they don't want to know the failure rate of the weapons they're pawning off on the unsuspecting.

Sorry. Couldn't resist. I'll go back to my room now.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I picked up a PPK/S .22 in August. Mine came with a single magazine. I purchased two on-line, but they've been backordered. Out of the two, one magazine has come in and waiting on the second.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
The second mag for my 380 was under the top foam layer in the box.
You have to differ between S&W made PPK/S chambered in .32 or .380 and the new UMAREX made PPK/S chambered in .22. OP asked about the UMAREX version. One magazine is correct.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
It's always a good idea to see what the folks in the gun store do with the shipments of firearms they get from distributors before they set them out on the shelves. Sometimes those extra magazines that are hanging on the walls for sale after the fact seem to have magically appeared.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
It's always a good idea to see what the folks in the gun store do with the shipments of firearms they get from distributors before they set them out on the shelves. Sometimes those extra magazines that are hanging on the walls for sale after the fact seem to have magically appeared.
Are you suggesting Searcher, that there are gun stores that are practicing less than savory retail techniques? I am stunned to say the least.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts