Walther Forums banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
NH here. P99AS (striker fired with decocker button), HK P30S, and P30SK (both SA/DA w/ safety and decocker buttons). Very comfortable carrying any of them.
Update: Adding holsters - DeSantis OWB Thumb break scabbards, and Galco Miami Classic II shoulder rigs as appropriate/needed. Sig P938 stainless backup in a Bug-bite ankle rig.

·
Registered
27 Posts
PPQ Tac general EDC moved to it from Springfield Armory's 5.25" competition barrel XDM 45ACP -- was just too awkward to carry comfortably wonderful gun though.
If freaking Walther would make a 45ACP in the new style with red dot ready I'd be all over that like thousands of other Walther fan boys but Noooooo were just gonna be ass hats and not offer a 45ACP in PPQ or that other new one whatever it is PDP, with inferior grips to the PPQ. Ridiculous. Run a marketing test of limited run of oh I dunno like 500 45ACPs of the PDP variant and mark them up to like $700 MSRP and watch us snap them up like warm cookies.

Completely clueless IMHO... Hell I might buy two if the Red Dot slot was already milled and threaded barrel option was available. My PPQ Tac even has a OLight mounted. Holster handles all the slap on's beautifully. Totally comfortable sad its not a 45. I even hand stippled the freaking polymer grips with my soldering iron to have more aggressive bite. Cops freaking drool over this unit cause ya know since I'm a minority its pretty frequent that I get stopped carrying concealed or open carry.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Whats your EDC? I live in New England so hot summers and cold winters. I carry my PPS in the summer months but wanted something a bit bigger for the cold days. I like that the PPS has the striker indicator that you can thumb when holstering. Do any other Walthers have this?
I carry a PPQ (IWB) in the winter/colder months when sweaters or heavy/long-sleeve shirts are the norm. A CCP in the warmer months when it's shorts and lighter shirts. My PPQ (either 9mm or .40S&W) is a 5" barrel but I'm fairly tall (6'3").

·
Registered
461 Posts
LTT Beretta 92G Centurion for the most part. Sometimes an LTT Beretta PX4 Compact Carry. We prefer hammer guns for the most part. :)

Wood Trigger Everyday carry Gun accessory Gun barrel Air gun Trigger Grey Revolver Gun barrel

·
Registered
16 Posts
Whats your EDC? I live in New England so hot summers and cold winters. I carry my PPS in the summer months but wanted something a bit bigger for the cold days. I like that the PPS has the striker indicator that you can thumb when holstering. Do any other Walthers have this?
VP9sk with shorts and PPQ 45 with pants/jacket

·
Registered
28 Posts
80% of the time: PPS M2 or P99 AS depending on what I’m wearing. Muddy River IWB tuck-able Buffalo or Sticky or Remora holsters. Always at 4 o’clock.

Sometimes mix it up with G26 Gen 5 and then when feeling nostalgic, black Fort Smith PPK.

·
Registered
323 Posts
As I said earlier I carry a Kimber Micro 9 in stainless, well I might start carrying my recently aquirred ppk/s in stainless. Looking to get a Sneaky Pete holster for it. I could then carry it all the time that way.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm in Wisconsin. Most of the year I can carry a Glock 19 or PPQ OWB. In our short summer I've carried the Sig P938 or Ruger LCR .357 IWB but I'm trying to find a holster I like for my PPS M2.
I carry a PPS/M1 pretty much all year. I'm a slim built and live in Texas so don't wear heavy clothes much. It took me a while but found a Blackhawk IWB leather holster made for a small Springfield. Fits perfectly.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts