Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
West German Walther PPK/S - INTERARMS IMPORT **IMAGES ADDED**

I have a West German Interarms PPK/S serial number 2271XXS. Not sure what the trailing "S" is for unless its a date code...

PROOF MARKS:
Antler (ULM)
Eagle with N over the top (Not under)
what appears to be an H1 or H something also...

so on the frame just above the trigger and aft of the trigger pin, I have the Eagle with the N, The H something and then the antler from left to right.

To the right of the serial number on the slide just under the ejection port, there is an eagle OVER the N and the to the right of that is the INTERARMS ALEXANDRIA VIRGINA Logo.

On the opposite side of the slide, I have the "Carl Walther Waffenfabrik Ulm/Do. Made In W. Germany" and then "PPK/S Cal 9mm Kurz"

I've researched the Proof marks and serial number and can't seem to find the "S" at the END , though everything mentions a letter PREFIX, which I do not have.

I also have no idea what the H something proof mark is between the Eagle and Antler. If the HI is a date code, then does that mean it was produced in 1978 or imported in 1978?

If anyone can assist in the aging or identifying any information about this pistol, I would greatly appreciate it!

Attachments

·
Registered
629 Posts
Pics will confirm. HI is indeed the date code. S was also placed at the end of the serial number for the PPK/S models.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Everything that I posted previously is confirmed. Enjoy it and put some rounds down range.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts