Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I gave in and got a PPS M2 today

I couldn’t resist the temptation. After reading positive reviews after reviews, watching videos and my recent purchase and experience with a PPQ M2, I just had to get that PPS...LOL

Love this thing. I got the PPS M2 LE (law enforcement) Edition with 3 mags (1 regular, 2 extended), and night sights for $319.00.

I think I did pretty good....LOL

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Welcome to the club. I’ve had my M2 for over two years. I’ve never had one issue with mine. It’s a great slim carry gun when I need it.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I also love my PPS M2. No issues with it so after after around 1,000 rounds through it. Mine has no barrel peening either - some users have reported that on their PPS M2 pistols.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Welcome aboard. The PPS, even the M2, is a terrific carry weapon. Congratulations.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Mines has been perfect fuction wise so far, but only been to the range once so far. The only issue I and many others have had is that the dots on the L.E. version's sights fall out.

·
Registered
81 Posts
OP, LE stands for limited edition not not law enforcement.

Reactions: Spacelordmaster

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DanPop.....LOL......that’s too funny. The dude at the gun store was the one that told me it was a law enforcement edition when I asked!!!

LOL.....Nice to know though. Thanks for clarifying that.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I couldn’t resist the temptation. After reading positive reviews after reviews, watching videos and my recent purchase and experience with a PPQ M2, I just had to get that PPS...LOL

Love this thing. I got the PPS M2 LE (law enforcement) Edition with 3 mags (1 regular, 2 extended), and night sights for $319.00.

I think I did pretty good....LOL

Welcome, obviously your an informed, intelligent, gun enthusiast :). I have three, never had a malfunction in any of them from the day I took them out of the box. Only mod is I slapped a Talon grip (the rubber ones) on all three.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
OP, LE stands for limited edition not not law enforcement.

Funny but Walther lists it as the LE Edition. I heard Walther Reps at NRA say it was the Law Enforcement Edition which makes sense since all their literature says LE Edition and the E + Edition is redundant if it is a "Limited Edition Edition" as you say.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Funny but Walther lists it as the LE Edition. I heard Walther Reps at NRA say it was the Law Enforcement Edition which makes sense since all their literature says LE Edition and the E + Edition is redundant if it is a "Limited Edition Edition" as you say.

I fail to understand how painted sights and 2 extra mags make it "Law enforcement".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts