Walther Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I gave in and got a PPS M2 today

I couldn’t resist the temptation. After reading positive reviews after reviews, watching videos and my recent purchase and experience with a PPQ M2, I just had to get that PPS...LOL

Love this thing. I got the PPS M2 LE (law enforcement) Edition with 3 mags (1 regular, 2 extended), and night sights for $319.00.

I think I did pretty good....LOL

·
Registered
188 Posts
I couldn’t resist the temptation. After reading positive reviews after reviews, watching videos and my recent purchase and experience with a PPQ M2, I just had to get that PPS...LOL

Love this thing. I got the PPS M2 LE (law enforcement) Edition with 3 mags (1 regular, 2 extended), and night sights for $319.00.

I think I did pretty good....LOL

Welcome, obviously your an informed, intelligent, gun enthusiast :). I have three, never had a malfunction in any of them from the day I took them out of the box. Only mod is I slapped a Talon grip (the rubber ones) on all three.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
OP, LE stands for limited edition not not law enforcement.

Funny but Walther lists it as the LE Edition. I heard Walther Reps at NRA say it was the Law Enforcement Edition which makes sense since all their literature says LE Edition and the E + Edition is redundant if it is a "Limited Edition Edition" as you say.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Funny but Walther lists it as the LE Edition. I heard Walther Reps at NRA say it was the Law Enforcement Edition which makes sense since all their literature says LE Edition and the E + Edition is redundant if it is a "Limited Edition Edition" as you say.

I fail to understand how painted sights and 2 extra mags make it "Law enforcement".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.