Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Excellent review! I can only hope that Walther succeeds more with the CREED in sales and popularity than it did with the PPX. But when I shot both the PPX and CREED, I didn't a feel a big difference between the two pistols and my shooting accuracy for both were the same. As I already own a PPX, P99AS, PPQ (4-in), and PPQ (5-in), the CREED just didn't provide a different shooting experience as compared to my other Walthers. And that's why I have no desire to own one. It's a good pistol, but I've been spoiled by my other Walthers.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Well done. For PPX owners I don't see much of an "upgrade," to use your word. Instead, it appears Walther reworked the X and decided naming it the "Creed" might improve marketing, albeit that's dubious when you consider the Apollo jokes. I own a PPQ and would consider either one a "downgrade," but I can see buying either as a range toy.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Apollo Creed was a bad dude, and he won the 3rd fight with Rocky...just saying. ;)

I didn't own a PPX, so it wasn't that I was looking to "upgrade" my PPX. But the features of the Creed, to me, seemed slightly better than the PPX. So that's what I got. Can't wait to shoot it. Love the trigger.

Thanks for posting the video! you're really detailed, and do a great job. Your delivery is good and natural and you clearly know your subject and enjoy what you're doing. I'll leave it at that with the unsolicited opinions. LOL

·
Registered
327 Posts
Nice vid and review. I own the PPX and love it, but unless they come out with a .22, .40 or even .45, I don't think I am going to get the Creed.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I was looking for a beater pistol for car and BOB carry. I liked the Creed when I saw it at the local gun show but if the PPX is mostly the identical gun functionally, I will just get a PPX from CDNN for $269

1 - 10 of 10 Posts