Walther Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree. Me either.

If someone can explain it to me, I'll see if I can get it functioning.
I agree. Me either.

If someone can explain it to me, I'll see if I can get it functioning.
The title was, I think, Walther Forum Update.
A compiliation of 6 or 8 treads of various sub forms. It contained the forum members avitar & question -opening sentence or paragraph. Usually about some Greman PP or recently about mounting plates for PDP red dots. Also pictures. It was linked to the forum site so members could reply to the thread. I received answers, comments & a "like" or 2 from each of you. It shoed up as an e-mail about every week or 10 days for the past several years. I also get a similiar one from the Smith & Wesson Forum, that I belong to.

Administrator
The title was, I think, Walther Forum Update.
A compiliation of 6 or 8 treads of various sub forms. It contained the forum members avitar & question -opening sentence or paragraph. Usually about some Greman PP or recently about mounting plates for PDP red dots. Also pictures. It was linked to the forum site so members could reply to the thread. I received answers, comments & a "like" or 2 from each of you. It shoed up as an e-mail about every week or 10 days for the past several years. I also get a similiar one from the Smith & Wesson Forum, that I belong to.
Hello oldshot. Was that with this forum software or the old software?

How long ago was it that you were getting these weekly summaries?

Premium Member
PPQ SF (2), PPQ (4), PDP (2), P99 AS
Under Account Details > Preferences, there is a "Receive news and update emails" option. Could this be it?

Administrator
Oldshot asked me to add this to the thread. He is now getting the Weekly Update.

There is some good info here that may help someone in the future.

Oldshot:
"I got the Weekly Update today. Many thanks to everyone who helped to make this happen.
Now for a little Mea Culpa. When I was searching my blocked e-mail file in settings, I was looking for any URL that had "Walther" in it. There was none.
But reading the attached example posted in this thread, I noticed the URL extension of "[email protected]>". Went back to the blocked e-mail file & sure enough there it was. Removed it & saved change and as if by majic my Weekly Update appeared in my in-box. Again, thanks to all."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts