Walther Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Purchased this PP380 over the weekend. Came with box, firing pin tool, both magazines, cleaning tool, manual but no test target. 1972 Ulm in very nice condition. Disassembled and no apparent wear anywhere inside. A local purchase for $600. Happy to add it to my other three. Original price sticker on box is $199.

IMG_0974 (2).jpg

IMG_0975 (2).jpg

·
Registered
862 Posts
That is mint! and you'll find the .380 is a bit tamer in the larger PP platform.
Great find!

·
Registered
10,129 Posts
Doesn't look like it has ever been out of the box. Better test it to make sure it fires...doesn't look like anyone else has fired it. Beauty. 1917

·
Super Moderator
7,412 Posts
That is mint! and you'll find the .380 is a bit tamer in the larger PP platform.
Great find!
Thanks, Viper. I'd wondered about that.
Desert Trans, nice catch; glad it has a good home.
Moon

·
Registered
324 Posts
Purchased this PP380 over the weekend. Came with box, firing pin tool, both magazines, cleaning tool, manual but no test target. 1972 Ulm in very nice condition. Disassembled and no apparent wear anywhere inside. A local purchase for $600. Happy to add it to my other three. Original price sticker on box is $199.

View attachment 88572

View attachment 88574

You say firing pin tool, but is it for removing the cartridge indicator for a spring replacement? I had to replace mine last month and could have used a two-pronged tool to re-install it. I've never taken the firing pin out of mine so don't know what tools are required.

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
Firing pin removal can be done with anything like a 1/8" drift punch or jeweler's screwdriver. Small tweezers are all that's needed for the signal pin.

You don't need the tool, which anyway is too delicate and bends or breaks easily.

M

·
Super Moderator
7,412 Posts
But including the tool, like the box and the papers, is always an incitement to collectors. Don't throw it in your junk box.
Moon

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
But including the tool, like the box and the papers, is always an incitement to collectors. Don't throw it in your junk box.
Moon

True enough, but if you are the buyer, don't pay extra for it. To paraphrase: Buy the gun, not the tool.

..which in my opinion is worthless.

M

1 - 18 of 18 Posts