Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
In all my searches I don't recollect ever seeing different colors available except in some gun finishes. Have you tried a Google search? It might even be worth your time to ask a specific company if they would consider making some for you. Who knows, you might just start a new trend... The worst that could happen is them saying no...

BTW, welcome to the WaltherForum.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Yes, you will need to Google "Ladies shooting apparel." But most of the stuff is for shotgun shooting. As far as holsters and belts or whatever for IDPA I don't think I have ever seen anything except in black, OD or leather.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ok I'm not sure if you're just trolling or if I should admit that I even know where to get pink gun stuff... but I can't say enough good stuff about FIST and I happened to notice that they had some pretty out-there options.
Here are your color options, they have a wide variety of holster types and I'm sure you can find something that will work for your purposes
And if you want to go even further you can use one of these colors
Safari camo

PS- I just want to point out that my holsters are all black or brown...

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I now stand corrected. I now have seen a pink holster...hmmm, my stuff is black or brown too.

But if you do get a pink holster I would love to see pics of it with your new P99.

8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you guys. not trolling. like to shoot with my boyfriend but I like stylish outfits while shooting. He is very manly and doesn't know where to get outfits so I get to wear his smaller one's when we are practicing. I think you would get more women interested in shooting with nice outfits to go with their guns. At least that is how my girlfriends are.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
There is stuff out there. I know I've even seen a pink AR15 and 1911.
You see a lot of women's accessories in the Cowboy shooting arena, and I've seen more stuff in the IPSC arena also.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Everytime my girlfriend goes to a gun shop with me, she invariably asks the guys behind the counter if they have any pink guns. Thankfully she hasn't found any yet but they always get a good laugh out of it.

·
Registered
471 Posts
You go girl! And I agree with you completely! The beauty about shooting is that it's really a sport for anyone with half a brain... Hmmm, well that leaves out half the male population right there... Doh!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
No, sorry. Women have to wear dull, baggy clothing. Shooting is a dangerous sport and it takes full concentration. If some attractive lady shows up in stylish outfit, someone could get hurt...

A Pink P99, now there you go...

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Well. they already make polymer rifle stocks in bright colors, and everyone's already familiar with the OD green and tan polymer handgun frames. It's just a matter of time before you see a bright pink P99.
My money is on a pink Kel-tek as the first...

Welcome to the forum.

P.S. Jake makes a good point!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Try Comp-Tac.  They make Kydex holsters and mag pouches in Red, Tan, OD Green, chainmail, and black.

8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thank you gentlemen for your input . My boyfriend ordered me a custom made pink holster from blade tech. He called me today and let me know he found a place that would do it. They don't have enough of the material to make the double magazine holder though
They had some pink material left over from something else. They didn't feel there was enough demand yet for pink holsters.
One of my renters is a Physician Assistant and she actually has the pink camo outfits and gets quite a bit of attention in them . She likes to shoot too.
I am a physical therapist and in the NRA. And in the libertarian economic club. And a CATO member. ECT.. pleased to be part of your website.
I still think a cute pink channel or dior gun belt and outfit would convince any women to go shooting with the guys.
Now I will have the only pink holster by blade tech. You guys could call them and get your wife and girlfriends one or in lilac and a designer belt with it and have a very happy significant other.
I know I am quite pleased with my boyfriend. It shows great effort and shows a willingness to go through some embarrassment to call up places and ask for pink holsters.
He will definately be rewarded ;) .
anyway thanks to all of you guys who have helped in my quest.
have a good one.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I know that Beretta makes clothing in woman's sizes.  My wife has a couple nice shooting shirts made by them.
NICA Shooting may also have some woman's "stuff".
http://www.nicashooting.com/index.asp

What's wrong with good old BLACK LEATHER that smells like gun powder, huh??? LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts