Walther Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new member to the WaltherForums. I've never shot the P99 as the local range does not rent one, but just holding one made me fall in love. I'm wanting to get the 9mm AS. What would be a fair price for one of these babies? I've been looking for for a couple weeks now, but the serious shopping will begin soon. :D

I also love the feel of the P22.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am in the process of buying 2 p22 3" with consecutive serial #'s.
one for each of my sons. The price i was quoted (in Florida) is 561.00 for both.

This i believe is a fair deal, i recently bought a P99 QA With a Titanium slide for 525.00. BEST gun I ever owned!:)

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Anything under $600 is fair. Obviously, $525 to $550 is preferable. But prices fluctuate. I won't pay more than $599 for 1, however.

·
Registered
48 Posts
The AS? You might want to try it out, I have never shot one, but some people don't like the trigger pull since the first shot is different from the rest. That's why I got the QA myself, consistent trigger pull for all the shots.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Most of the gun shops around Nashville have the P99/9mm for $619. The P22s are definately overpriced.

I currently own a Taurus .38 DAO and a Bersa .380 DA/SA, but I would like to shoot both the AS and the QA to see which I like best. I'm sure they're sweet in their own special way.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I recently bought a P99cA/S 9mm for $623, including the Florida tax and $5 verification fee. Love the A/S trigger. Takes just a bit of practice to get used to the first DA shot.

Ron

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey im new to this forum, and ive followed james bond all my life and loved walther lol so i think its in my blood toget a p99, i have an SA XD .40 right now and wanna sell or trade it for a p99 AS 9x19 all ive heard on this site is how amazing the gun is and everything ive researched on it has been outstanding, all i need to do now is sell my XD and shoot a p99 to make sure i like it more and then buy it. i cant wait. oh yea, hey everyone.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
eurodrivermk3
Welcome to the forum...while I have nothing against the XD I think if you sell it and get a P99 you won't be sorry....and besides I can't picture Bond with an XD:eek:

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
+1
and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
97 Posts
eurodrivermk3, you will not be disappointed with the P99. It is an amazing pistol. I have to agree with Jake . . . 007 with a XD is just horrible :D .

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just recently purchased a P99 AS and love it! I held a bunch of other pistols (XD, PT 24/7 Pro, S&W 500 [just for the hell of it], HK USP, and more)while i was at the store and I am extremely glad hat I went with the P99 AS. The trigger took me all of 5 minutes to get used to!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts