Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
juliathe,

Your request is a little unclear. The Model 9 uses a striker and not a "firing pin". What part do you need. Also, the pictures are intriguing, but do not share much information about the pistol and the box. Can you provide more complete pictures please? Full left and right views. What is the serial number please? Perhaps I can help.

Earl

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Emount is probably your best bet on anything Mod 9 @julathe

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
juliathe,

Your request is a little unclear. The Model 9 uses a striker and not a "firing pin". What part do you need. Also, the pictures are intriguing, but do not share much information about the pistol and the box. Can you provide more complete pictures please? Full left and right views. What is the serial number please? Perhaps I can help.

Earl
DSC09986.JPG
DSC09990.JPG
DSC09987.JPG
DSC09988.JPG

·
Registered
203 Posts
julathe,

OK, we are making progress, sort of . I see pictures of a Walther Model 9b with the acid etched slide and a picture of a Model 9 striker that has had the front portion ground or cut off. The label is for some sort of ignition fuses. Interesting but not related to the Walther pistol.

Please send me an email to [email protected] and we might be able to improve our communication. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Earl

1 - 6 of 6 Posts