Walther Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
IWD gone

Clicked on that link for the IWD1022, and the site seems to have just vanished into thin air... hahah

oh well... guess my dreams of a WA2000 setup for my ruger is gone.

Just a fledgling though... anyone else happen to know where I can find one of these setups???

Thanks

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Don't laugh too hard, but I just stumbled back onto this posting after however many months of letting it sit dormant. Thank you very much. This site worked. Might have to look into this.

Many thanks!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
WA2000

MGMike:

I find your comments of the WA2000 very interesting. Have you fired one? The WA was the first rifle of its kind to be chamber for the .300 Win Mag. To choose the .300 Win Mag in the 80's was far in advance of all others considering we just recently adopted the .300 in the US decades later.

The entire design concept of the WA2000 was decades before its time.. BTW what impacted the sales ability was the cost and nothing else. It was beyond the reach of most goverment agency's. I never heard of the barrel becoming loose, there seems to be a lot of miss-info about the WA2000.:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dear All, my place happened to have one of this beauty WA 2000 under a licensed gun dealer care.

Please review this beauty.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
We can all agree that the Wa2000 is very impressive looking. But then, so was Jacqueline Kennedy. She looked just like the Mona Lisa. Both were painted on wood.

M

21 - 31 of 31 Posts