Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought I would share some photos of a gun I picked up from a gentlemen this past weekend. The gun shows no signs of any use other than factory firing and is as new in box as you are ever likely to confirm a pistol to be.

I thought it interesting that the gun would be in .32 caliber as, for the brief time that Walther USA, LLC was in existence, I cannot imagine there being many of these things made during that transition time.

So, for posterity and to add to the general knowledge base for those that keep track of such things, please see the attached photos.

I have read through the opinions of some that state that these guns are of no particular interest, but I would disagree with that sentiment. ALL Walthers add to the story of the historic brand and our understanding of our hobby and passion.

If anyone would like some more specific details, please let me know and I can take whatever pictures you like. At some point when I have more time, I will take better high res images as these are not as sharp as I would like.

Attachments

·
Registered
629 Posts
I have read through the opinions of some that state that these guns are of no particular interest, but I would disagree with that sentiment.

On the contrary, yours is uncommon to find in "modern day Walthers", and in .32. Keep it in good condition. I know more than a few names on this forum that would like to add it to their collection.

Reactions: halfmoonclip

·
Super Moderator
7,356 Posts
Bought its twin over the counter, brand new, some years back. It is one sweet shooting gun. Shop online for .32s; they can be scarce/pricey locally.

If you don't mind saying, what did it cost you? Concur entirely with the Watcher on this; the .32s especially are the way to go.
Moon

·
Registered
629 Posts
More than fair.

Reactions: halfmoonclip

·
Super Moderator
7,356 Posts
You'd be hard pressed to find another one at that price.
Been on a .32 binge lately anyhow; need to take mine out and shoot them.
Moon

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This one is going to get some rounds out of her this weekend. As much as I would like to keep it ANIB, I simply am compelled to let loose with a hundred or so rounds...

The gun was created as a shooter and will be treated as such!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts