Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The case that my Walther came in yesterday had a broken hinge on it - so, the back is about to come apart - Not the fault of Walther, but of the distributor that my dealer ordered it from.

Anyway - I just got off the phone with Walther, and they are sending me a new case. Pretty nice.

Walther USA is really S&W, and I knew that they have good customer service, so I thought I'd call and ask about a new case... Had nothing to loose

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
S&W has great customer service! When I picked up my P99c AS a week and a half ago, I called to order an additional finger ext mag. The rep. quoted me a price of $25 (inadvertently), immediately apologized that they were actually $45. She gave me a discount. I asked if they carry spare recoil spring assemblies for the compact. The rep. said she would send one at to me at no charge. Both items arrived in under a week. I was very pleased with their level of customer service--polite, rectified the cost matter, efficient delivery!

·
Registered
525 Posts
S&W's customer service has made a customer for life with me. Its rare to find service that good in any business anymore.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]S&W's customer service has made a customer for life with me. Its rare to find service that good in any business anymore.
Yep. They are the one reason that I may go with the new MP15 if I choose a rifle...I am stuck between an AK, MP15 or a Beretta Storm....

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I keep debating if I want a rifle or not - I'm not really a rifle fan - always prefered handguns..

·
Registered
328 Posts
The new S&W M/P 15 is made by STAG ARMS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts