Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all .. New guy here, I have a excellent condition Model TPH .. S/N # T02893X .. In original box, instruction manual and test target sheet from 1993.

I been collecting SW for ages. I have no idea of value, Hoping you fella's could help me out with a value.

Thank you in advance.

Brian

Raystown

·
Super Moderator
7,305 Posts
Presume it is stainless? A post-68 German gun is worth considerably more.
Pictures?
Moon

Reactions: Raystown

·
Registered
75 Posts
TPH value

Without pictures its just a guess. Most commonly and the least expensive are the stainless steel Interarms models. A quick search on Gunbroker completed auctions, shows Ia guns from $462 to $506. Higher prices or for ones with box, manual and two magazines. I paid more than that for mine, but it was a few years ago. With shipping and transfer fees mine was $595 with the box, manual, two magazines, cloth bag and a plastic bag. Before you sell it try it out. The TPH is my favorite Walther. Dave

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Presume it is stainless? A post-68 German gun is worth considerably more.
Pictures?
Moon

Thanks fella's .. I posted fast, It's from 1993, Interarms. Has org box, instruction sheet and factory target sheet. 1 Mag

I'm a revolver guy and if someone on the site would enjoy it, I would trade it or sell outright. I know it's tough coming to a new site and posting about selling a gun.

I'm a long time member on Smith WEsson forum, have plenty of ref's

Thanks Fella's

Brian
Raystown

1 - 4 of 4 Posts