Walther Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled the trigger on the pistol referenced above, taking it to the range yesterday. i'm hoping my poor shooting results are operator error, and not a reflection on the build quality of the gun. Have any of you had a problem with accuracy at let's say the classic distance of 21 ft.? Does it shoot true to the sights? Mine did not. All input will be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Unfortunately, I have no experience with the .25 version, they are surprisingly scarce. FWIIW, my Ulm-built TPH in .22 was as accurate and precise as you could hope for out of a mouse gun.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Geo. I returned to the range today. My accuracy improved and the gun performed without a hiccup...probably because it is center fire rather than rim fire.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Had a German TPH in .25acp and I carred it as a vest gun (backup) for 2-3 years before I sold it. I had acquired a .22LR also. I qualified with it without a problem. Very accurate. However mine was German manufacture. Found out how rare it was and didn't want to damage it using it all the time. Traded it to a collector. Doubt it's been fired since. The SS .22 took over for it quite well.
Good luck with it!!

Reactions: pilkguns

·
Super Moderator
7,303 Posts
The .25 pistols are expensive but their mags are cheap. Go figure.
Congrats on the catch; I'm jealous.
Moon

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all, sometimes I stare in awe at its quality. It's a long way from my first .25, an FIE Titan.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
I added these G4U woodies to my TPH and it's even harder to stop looking at. This and my .32 PPK are my most frequently carried pistols. It was liberated from a pawn shop for less than $500 on Christmas Eve. One of my best Christmas presents ever.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jimbo: The wood grips are an elegant touch. Are they custom or did you buy them on the internet? How is the trigger on your yours? Mine could be softened a bit, any suggestions?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Jimbo, I found Walther magazines on EBay and bought 2 @ a negotiated price of $9.00 each. Numrich has recoils springs which I also bought.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts