Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys from sunny sunny South Africa! So I'm a new member to the shooting community and of course you have to have some form of .22 rifle 馃檮 else what safe would feel complete?

So my local gunstore is selling these two rifle as part of a black Friday special and I'm very curious as to what they are cause to be honest I don't have the world's biggest budget and would hate to have bought sometbing I can't use. My biggest concern is the accuracy from the rifle as I can go with a boring Bruno or cz but I like to know that what I have outperforms me, so that way only I have room to improve!

Anyways, long story short I would really appreciate any help identifying these two beauts! They also have a Tyrol, Stevens and Remingtons for sale, I'll include pics, and if anyone know what models those are I'd really appreciate it!
Thanks for the time!

Attachments

Registered
The first two pictures are of the Walther KKJ model (Klein Kaliber Jager, or small caliber hunting rifle.) The KKJ is an excellent and accurate rifle that would not disappoint you. I would happily put it up against any CZ or BRNO. The third rifle looks to be a re-stocked Winchester Model 69, a budget model. I will leave it to others to comment on the Remington models.

Hope this helps.

KK

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
The first two pictures are of the Walther KKJ model (Klein Kaliber Jager, or small caliber hunting rifle.) The KKJ is an excellent and accurate rifle that would not disappoint you. I would happily put it up against any CZ or BRNO. The third rifle looks to be a re-stocked Winchester Model 69, a budget model. I will leave it to others to comment on the Remington models.

Hope this helps.

KK
Awesome! Thanks, I thought they might be something like that.

Now I know it's asking much but do you mind pointing out what the distinguishing features are? Cause a lot of places I've looked the guys help identify rifles but they don't explain why they say so and it should greatly reduce the amount of threads asking others to just ID a rifle for them.

But I do appreciate the help! Thanks once again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts