Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone just wanted to say how much I love my QA. In three weeks I've put 800 rnds. through  it and it funcyions flawlessly. Lastweek I was shooting from the fifty yard line and put every round into the bottle. I just wanted to see if I could do it. I spent a small fortune on my Hi-Power to get it to do that. Best out of the box pistol I have ever owned. The trigger is smothing out quite nicely. My only complaint is the long travel on the reset.  But that's minor and it's once again a lot shorter then the Browning. Does anyone Know where I can get LE mags? I am going through the academy in August and will be able to purchase them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yep, #### nice guns. My walther has gotten to the point where the trigger is almost a little LIGHTER than I'd like in single action mode, but w/ practice you know about where the break is. There are some brand snobs who like to bash on "plastic guns" and will only own 1911's and Hi Powers, but I never get that and always stick up for the P99. I have nothing against those pistols (my 1911 is probably my most accurate pistol), but my P99 is utterly reliable, fairly accurate, everything is smooth as silk in the functioning department, it's lighter fully loaded than my 1911 is empty...they are just great guns. The guys that hate "plastic guns" don't know what they're missing...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts