Walther Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did know how that got imported in the US but for those interested, here’s your chance.

Not affiliated, but I have the expert trigger and I will say it’s lightyears ahead of the dynamic trigger. Shame it only has 10 round mags but didn’t know Walther sold them like that with blue bases. Either way, cool gun for those who insist having the EXPERT UPC on your case, lol.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
I see several things that add up to a 'cause for pause' with this seller.

1) Only (2) deals on GB, was a purchaser both times. Has not sold anything on GB, ever.

2) Only one of his purchases are still traceable on GB, 50 spent brass casings.
Most legitimate first time sellers on GB are not selling $3.5k items.

3) Only three pics, and low res at that.
I expect a MINIMUM of four HIGH RES pics for each $1k of min bid/buy now price.
This auction should have over a dozen quality pics

4) States item is "Brand New". Three of the mags CLEARLY show wear from repeated magwell cycles.

5) The case has seen lots of bumps and scrapes. This is inconsistent with a brand new firearm.

6) Seller is in Michigan. Is that a 10rd mag limit state?🤔

7) PayPal is the only method of payment? 🤪

GB sellers get "three strikes" from me.

This seller MIGHT be legit, but this auction doesn't instill much confidence in me.

Reactions: Angry Hippo

·
Registered
307 Posts
Is the "trigger my fire due to impact or light contact with trigger" NOT FOR DUTY USE warning the reason you can't purchase these in the USA?

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
May I ask where can we find the Q5 wood grips and Expert trigger?
Wood Grips I ordered from Earls Repair (the same grips from the Q5 SF Vintage model)

2851407 - Wood Grips
2830493 - Grip Screws (uses same screws from your plastic grips)

The Expert Trigger was a gift to me last Christmas from a friend in the EU, so that’s something you need to figure out how to receive. Comes with a medium sized shoe in curved and flat, the other shoes are separate items and rather pricy for what they are (nearly $40 each from Earls).

The Dynamic Trigger has better performance value for sure, as well as safety. The Expert Trigger isn’t even all that popular in the EU apparently (cost especially). But if you have to have it it is sold as a kit and apparently it doesn’t have to be fitted by the Walther factory, they just suggest you send it in for tuning (pre-travel, over-travel, sear engagement adjustment).

Hope this was helpful.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts