Walther Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Walther Q4 SF for sale. It is in excellent condition, absolutely no scratches and has never seen a holster! Approximately 300 rounds through it, cleaned after every range session. This is not optics ready, has the standard combat sights. Comes with 2 mags, case and all paper works, ect.
I am blowing this out for $950! plus shipping. I need to sell this quickly, thus the low price. Paid around $1400 originally.
Pictures will be texted to you upon request.

This is a great shooting pistol that is like new condition. I'm kind of sorry to let this go but I have my sights set on something else.
Please message me for more information/pictures.
Thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Walther Q4 SF for sale. It is in excellent condition, absolutely no scratches and has never seen a holster! Approximately 300 rounds through it, cleaned after every range session. This is not optics ready, has the standard combat sights. Comes with 2 mags, case and all paper works, ect.
I am blowing this out for $950! plus shipping. I need to sell this quickly, thus the low price. Paid around $1400 originally.
Pictures will be texted to you upon request.

This is a great shooting pistol that is like new condition. I'm kind of sorry to let this go but I have my sights set on something else.
Please message me for more information/pictures.
Thank you
Are you still selling this?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts