Walther Forums banner

Walther Prediction Thread.

8K views 99 replies 26 participants last post by  Jimmo952 
#1 ·
With 2022 fast approaching, many firearms manufacturers are releasing details about new firearms and accessories.

S&W with their M&P 10mm. Cz with their new line of bolt guns to name two.

My question is, what will Walther come out with?

Will we see something big like the PPQ SF and PDP were or will we simply see a new tiger-print PK380 variant?

What do we predict Walther will do in 2022?

#69 ·
if a subcompact just give enough for a 3 fingered grip! maybe an “in between“ model thinner but not too thin. I think they should offer both a sub and microcompact.

Beretta, FN and CZ all missed the boat by not offering them as 1.5 stacks with 10-12 rrounds. Hopefully, Walther and the new HK will hit it out of the park. Even Mossberg got the memo!

#70 ·
if a subcompact just give enough for a 3 fingered grip! maybe an “in between“ model thinner but not too thin. I think they should offer both a sub and microcompact.

Beretta, FN and CZ all missed the boat by not offering them as 1.5 stacks with 10-12 rrounds. Hopefully, Walther and the new HK will hit it out of the park. Even Mossberg got the memo!
The Mossberg is even optics ready for the standard RMSc footprint for micro nines.

I do wish they would have used a standard rail though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#71 · (Edited)
Well...we know there will be PDPs with colored frames. We know this because they are already being listed by a large US distributor.

Other than that I predict we will see a new PDP-styled .22 made by the Umarex folks.

I think it will be slide-optics ready like the FN502 which I believe is also made by Umarex.

#72 ·
GOOD looking. Now, if they would sell the frames for a decent price, I'd be a taker.

I'm still wanting to see a P99C replacement with at least a compact size grip.....3.5" barrel and PDP Compact sized grip, or maybe just a little shorter, but not much. Need to comfortably get 3 fingers wrapped around it....and at least 12 rounds.
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gas

#91 ·
You can see the "stainless" version advertised at Buds in the Walther LE section.

It is advertised as a stainless steel slide with black coating.

If you read the comments, there is some skepticism as to if the gun exists or is it a misprint on Bud's part.

#95 ·
There is still room. Look at the little SW CSX! Smaller than shield, shorter than 365 discounting beavertail.

also, someone “Walther” needs to jump in with a “tweener” CCW design, just enough for a normal grip, 3.3” barrel, but more narrow than PDP, not as narrow as PPS, retain 1.5 stack, optic ready, give us the AS trigger or better it! Please make it an all new design- just be ause.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.