Walther Forums banner
81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am talking about a wholesale only distributor like RSR.
they show multiple Walther PDP pro models

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 · (Edited)
I see PDPs with colored frames and a couple with threaded barrels.

Honestly, I was hoping for something more.

Colored frames and threaded barrels are nice but not exactly innovative or risk taking additions to the Walther lineup.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Give me something all metal and chambered in 45acp. I'll get Jarvis to make a threaded barrel, because it seems Walther can never provide threaded barrels for newly released firearm. 🤔

·
Super Moderator
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
You can see the "stainless" version advertised at Buds in the Walther LE section.

It is advertised as a stainless steel slide with black coating.

If you read the comments, there is some skepticism as to if the gun exists or is it a misprint on Bud's part.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Colored frames and threaded barrels are nice but not exactly innovative or risk taking additions to the Walther lineup.
Seems pretty risky to not unveil a 10 round 1.5 stack this year at SHOT.

If they're showing up with new colors and threaded barrels, maybe an umarex offering I think that's a pretty big fail.

·
Super Moderator
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
Seems pretty risky to not unveil a 10 round
1.5 stack thus year at SHOT.

If they're showing up with new colors and threaded barrels, maybe an umarex offering I think that's a pretty big fail.
I have to agree with you. Colored frames and threaded barrels, while nice, are not exactly pushing the envelope.

I was hoping for something more ambitious from Walther.

·
Registered
386 Posts
You can see the "stainless" version advertised at Buds in the Walther LE section.

It is advertised as a stainless steel slide with black coating.

If you read the comments, there is some skepticism as to if the gun exists or is it a misprint on Bud's part.
There is on Bud's a gun listed as a PDP that on slide is a Q4. That is in stainless. Sorry I didn't look at picture close enough first time.

·
Registered
167 Posts
There is still room. Look at the little SW CSX! Smaller than shield, shorter than 365 discounting beavertail.

also, someone “Walther” needs to jump in with a “tweener” CCW design, just enough for a normal grip, 3.3” barrel, but more narrow than PDP, not as narrow as PPS, retain 1.5 stack, optic ready, give us the AS trigger or better it! Please make it an all new design- just be ause.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
CCP M2+ optic ready chambered in 30 super carry bringing the capacity up to 10 rounds.

Just kidding. But maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81 - 100 of 100 Posts