Walther Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a creme of the crop, top tier, AIWB Kydex "leather lined" Holster, made by Garrett Holsters. Garret makes some of the finest Kydex holsters available, and once you have a leather lined holster, you will never go back to plain kydex. This is a $110 holster in its present configuration, is 6 months old, and is in MINT condition (worn twice).

I will also include a Mag Guts +1 OEM Spring kit to increase the capacity of your 6 round mag to 7 rounds (These are $23.00 on the Mag Guts website). This one was installed in March of 2017 and used twice at the range. FLAWLESS, and highly recommended!

Per the manufactures website:

"The Silent Thunder Slim II is a concealable and tuckable inside the waist holster for a smooth draw and firearm protection. Permanently lined with quality domestic leather** for a rapid, even draw. The "Slim" and Slim II takes the clip from the top of the holster and offsets it to create a slightly thinner profile."

I have sold my PPS M2 for another purchase, and no longer require this holster, but I am ordering this same holster for my Sig P320 :)

$75.00 for both, and i'll pay shipping for both the holster and the Mag Guts kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reduced, $67.50

Price reduced, top of the line leather lined Kydex holster AND a Magguts +1. Togther, these are over $130 new, and both of these item have been used twice ( I sold my PPS M2)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.