Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So up for sale is my PPQ TAC optics ready 9mm. It is my winter carry and is a joy to carry. The trigger is a flat Apex tactical black edition professionally installed by them and produces a trigger that honestly rivals my 1911 trigger. It will make you giggle when you dry fire it, it's that nice. The pistol itself is the most accurate one I've ever owned and easily (yes easily) will hit steel at 50 yards at the range. Just put the dot on the target and it rings. As well as the Apex trigger it also comes with a custom OD green Huckleberry tactical RMR cut IWB holster. The RMR does NOT come with the pistol but everything else does. Pistol has had roughly 30-50 rounds through it.

Looking to get $600 plus shipping OBO. Would trade for a Glock 19 Gen5 or 45.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I doesn’t have the steel frame does it? I’m wanting a Q4 sf with a threaded barrel.
You bumped an eighteen month old thread to ask about an impossible combination? To my knowledge Walther doesn't make a a threaded barrel for the Steel Frame models, and polymer / SF barrels and slides are incompatible with each other because the lockup is different.

·
Registered
34 Posts
You bumped an eighteen month old thread to ask about an impossible combination? To my knowledge Walther doesn't make a a threaded barrel for the Steel Frame models, and polymer / SF barrels and slides are incompatible with each other because the lockup is different.
A few weeks ago there weren’t any threaded barrels for the Q5 match sf and now they seem to be popping up. With the Q4 sf being hyped to death everywhere I just thought I’d take a wild swing hoping to find something unheard of for the moment. My apologies for not knowing everything about every model and configuration out there but isn’t that one of the reasons we have these forums?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts