Walther Forums banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
What a great video. A little history of Walther, nice comparison between all the different PPQ models, great explanation on field stripping, cleaning and lubrication. Then on to detailed disassembly of PPQ and the differences between the models. Finishing with some range tips and drills. Very pleased with the way everything was presented and very good camera work. Highly recommended to anybody the owns or is planning to own a PPQ. Thanks for the DVD.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you own a PPQ or Q5, you should check out the Walther PPQ Armorer’s Bench video. We filmed the video with Larry Vickers, from Vickers Tactical, and Bret Vorhees, Vice President of Strategic Development at Walther. In the video we reviewed the variants of the PPQ pistol, nomenclature of the pistol, the modular back strap system, field disassembly, cleaning and lubrication, reassembly and safety function check, cycle of operation, maintenance and troubleshooting, magazine maintenance, complete detailed disassembly, accessories, and field use of the PPQ series with Larry Vickers including proper grip, drawing from a holster, shooting with two hands, shooting with one hand, chambering a round and slide manipulation, clearing malfunctions, and a range drill you can practice yourself. The runtime of the video is 2hrs, 10 minutes.

The first 10 forum members to reply to this post will receive a free copy of the DVD version of the video. Just send me a PM with a mailing address and we will get the DVD on the way.

Fernando
If you own a PPQ or Q5, you should check out the Walther PPQ Armorer’s Bench video. We filmed the video with Larry Vickers, from Vickers Tactical, and Bret Vorhees, Vice President of Strategic Development at Walther. In the video we reviewed the variants of the PPQ pistol, nomenclature of the pistol, the modular back strap system, field disassembly, cleaning and lubrication, reassembly and safety function check, cycle of operation, maintenance and troubleshooting, magazine maintenance, complete detailed disassembly, accessories, and field use of the PPQ series with Larry Vickers including proper grip, drawing from a holster, shooting with two hands, shooting with one hand, chambering a round and slide manipulation, clearing malfunctions, and a range drill you can practice yourself. The runtime of the video is 2hrs, 10 minutes.

The first 10 forum members to reply to this post will receive a free copy of the DVD version of the video. Just send me a PM with a mailing address and we will get the DVD on the way.

Fernando

Fernando - I just bought a PPQ Match 5, and am extremely excited to bring it to the range.
Do you know if the DVD is available to download online - I do not have a DVD player. None of my computers come with them...Damm Apple!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Fernando - I just bought a PPQ Match 5, and am extremely excited to bring it to the range.
Do you know if the DVD is available to download online - I do not have a DVD player. None of my computers come with them...Damm Apple!!!
The Buy page does offer digital copies in SD or HD.

2020-06-23_8-00-27.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,578 Posts
It looks interesting. I'll pick up a copy at some point.

What I really want though is for imaoldfart to make a video!
;)

61 - 70 of 70 Posts