Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you own a PPQ or Q5, you should check out the Walther PPQ Armorer’s Bench video. We filmed the video with Larry Vickers, from Vickers Tactical, and Bret Vorhees, Vice President of Strategic Development at Walther. In the video we reviewed the variants of the PPQ pistol, nomenclature of the pistol, the modular back strap system, field disassembly, cleaning and lubrication, reassembly and safety function check, cycle of operation, maintenance and troubleshooting, magazine maintenance, complete detailed disassembly, accessories, and field use of the PPQ series with Larry Vickers including proper grip, drawing from a holster, shooting with two hands, shooting with one hand, chambering a round and slide manipulation, clearing malfunctions, and a range drill you can practice yourself. The runtime of the video is 2hrs, 10 minutes.

The first 10 forum members to reply to this post will receive a free copy of the DVD version of the video. Just send me a PM with a mailing address and we will get the DVD on the way.

Fernando

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everyone be sure to PM me your address. I will confirm receiving it.

All that I ask is after you watch the video, please give us your feedback. Thanks!

Fernando

·
Registered
978 Posts
I was going to ask for a copy, but thought I'd let a more junior member have it and couldn't delete my posting.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
I'll take one please. Thank You.

EDIT; Whoops, I saw the 9 posts on the 1st page. Darn

1 - 20 of 70 Posts