Walther Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Funny thing happened the other day. I was zeroing my new Q4 Tactical and Trijicon RMR; dialed it in at 10 yards and then went to 15 for a confirmation group. Below is four shots in one hole at 15 yards. Maybe I should’ve also bought a lottery ticket.

Sky Azure World Organism Font

·
Banned
36 Posts
I had a Walther PPQ M2 and really enjoyed it. Completely reliable, great ergs, great trigger. Years ago I sold it as a "one off" in my collection to fund something shiny and is one of my few regrets. I still have a Walther PPQ 22 which is my go to 22lr pistol. Plenty accurate and one of the very few completely reliable 22lrs I've seen.

·
Registered
359 Posts
When folks ask a question along the lines of, "Why should I buy a Walther instead of <insert similar pistol that is [X] dollars cheaper>?"

The answer is your photo above. These pistols aren't 'target' pistols by any means but IMO Walther's are just a notch above much of the competition.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I got my Navy M2 on the cheap because the PO was angry about the high price of magazines.

Botach sales got magazines down to 19.99 and I bought them when it was down and I'm at over 20 magazines now for it.

I'd be all over the new PSP whatever if magazines would fit the normal sized one but so far..I'm super happy with my Navy model and the threaded barrel does wonders.

I'm happy with mines and I've hit the 100 yard gong with mines easily.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
107 Posts
I thought my PPQ/M1 was just kind of accurate till I put Truglo Tritium Pro sights on it and then magically it was VERY accurate. I thought it was just me!
Can't wait to get the Q4 with the RDS to the range!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Funny thing happened the other day. I was zeroing my new Q4 Tactical and Trijicon RMR; dialed it in at 10 yards and then went to 15 for a confirmation group. Below is four shots in one hole at 15 yards. Maybe I should’ve also bought a lottery ticket.

View attachment 100620
Right after I was done zeroing my wifes Q4SF with a 5moa SRO at 15yds, there was a guy who was taking shots at clay pigeons on the back berm of our 50yd. bay with a .22 rifle. I asked him if he minded if I tried the left-most one? One shot, my 147 gr handloads, clay pigeon vaporized! Rested of course, and no, I didn't try another one! Walthers are accurate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts