Walther Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Walther ppk .380 cal.  The pistol is in like new condion. (German make 1967). What is the value of this piece.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Does it have the box, manual, test target, cleaning rod, etc?

They seem to have gone up in price lately, but generally they sell for $600 to $800 depending on condition and what a buyer is willing to pay. I would say if yours in in like new condition $600 is the minimum and you'd probably get more if it had the box and accessories.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No box, papers, or cleaning rod. Just a fine example of what a firearm should be. thanks for your help....don

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
are you looking for a buyer
?

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
hehehehe
good for you..... sucks for me

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (don.o @ May 02 2006,1:07)]No box, papers, or cleaning rod.  Just a fine example of what a firearm should be.  thanks for your help....don
If that's the case, then I stand by the $600 minimum. You could probably get more, because Walther's have been going sky high in value lately.

·
Registered
32 Posts
1967 PPK with Box manual Target, Rod ,tool in mint condition will go for at least $1000+
And I remember buying my first one new in 1966 for $86.00

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi, I have the original box for all my walthers except for a ppks and my ppk. I'm now on a hunt for a ppk in 6.35, extremly rare. Probably never find one, and if I did the cost would prohibitive. Does not hurt to look. Your ppk in the picture looks like a nice one, want to sell it? I'll give you 86.00 dollars for it. Don

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Well if I was born in 68 I would have one too for that money....
Well sucks for me... I am on the hunt for a PPK too....
so we will see what I can sooner or later track down.....

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Earl's

I am sure he will hook you up

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Call the man,,, call him !!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (flusher @ May 03 2006,1:00)]I would think so

I wrote twice and he never answered
There must be something wrong with your writing.

I was looking for a pair of wooden grips, in the end I settled for the cheapest, 35$. The transaction cost him at least 10 e-mails, each of them was answered politely and with patience.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts