Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my Interarms PPK stainless that I sent to Novak and had their "last set" of sights installed. The pistol has been completely dehorned and glass bead blasted. Pistol is outfitted with Wolff springs and includes 3 magazines. Ships from an FFL in Indiana (46060).

$625 shipped

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Not an Interarms frame. That is a S&W or FortSmith frame serial number location. Nice rear sight, could do without the fiber optic front though! Not the Only gun here that has gone to Novak!

Meet my Little Colt 1908! Been thinking about sending the Walther off to Novak too. I just don't shoot it that much. Prefer my CZ-82. Browning BDA or Walther PP Super......or S&W EZ.380.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Generally how interchangeable are these slides? Can I just find a used W.German slide and pop it on a Ranger or Smith? I run 1911s and the good ones are tight. Nice bunch of guns.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Generally how interchangeable are these slides? Can I just find a used W.German slide and pop it on a Ranger or Smith? I run 1911s and the good ones are tight. Nice bunch of guns.
I have swapped slides on Glocks, Colts, Brownings. Smith & Wessons, and Berardelli's, Beretta's without issues. As long as they are the same series or model they should work. Sometimes its cheaper to get a used complete slide instead of just buying parts. Bunch of Walther slides on Ebay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts